Australian Table Grape Association Inc.
33 Madden Ave, Mildura
Talk to us
(03) 5021 5718
The Australian Table Grape Association is the peak industry body representing the nation’s table grape industry. We strive for long-term sustainability and success within our industry, and for the whole horticulture sector.
Australia’s warm, dry summers and deep, rich soils provide an excellent environment for growers to produce world-class table grapes.
Valued at more than $880 million (2018/19), the table grape industry is the highest valued fresh fruit export in Australia. Our growers produced almost 200,000 tonnes of table grapes last year across 25,000 hectares of grapes, with 65% grown for export to an increasing number of countries and the remaining 35% consumed domestically.