Growers and exporters are reminded that export registration will close 5pm AEST, Friday 2 September 2022.
Registration of farms and packhouses must be complete by this date.
A few reminder points that were detailed at the ATGA’s export registration workshop:
- When entering the first time enter you need to enter your username and click FORGOT PASSWORD. A email will be sent to your username with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Go to EXPORT OPTIONS and make sure you tick FIELD PACKACKING and PACKHOUSE boxes.
- All details have been rolled over from last year EXCEPT the actual patch information.
- You need to click on EDIT MAP.
- On the right-hand side are the headings.
- Click on PATCH BOUNDARIES.
- Then click inside a patch and it will turn white. On the right hand side enter the patch details.
- Repeat this for all patches.
- If any details are not entered, the system will advise you – go back and repeat the process.
- Once all details are entered then hit the SAVE AND SUBMIT (green button on the bottom).
- A validation check will come up and if all green or yellow then you can hit SUBMIT.
- Pay the registration fee by PayPal.
To view the original DAFF industry advice notice, click here.
To complete the 2022 Crop Monitor’s course through Tocal College, click here.